Major airlines take up to 10 hours 38 minutes from Hawaii to Sydney destination. Air travel covers almost 8, 180 miles to fly to Sydney from Hawaii. Airlines offer many classes whereas First-class cabin is one of the best cabins where you find luxurious travel with all exclusive services.
Most of the airlines offer many classes such as economy class, premium economy class, business class, and first-class with all complementary services. From all of the choices, first-class flight best and worth to make your travel remarkable for a life-time memory.
Here, you can go with the list of airfares of First-class flights from Hawaii to Sydney
- One Way direct First class Flights: From Hawaii to Sydney 760$
- One Way connecting First-class flights: From Hawaii to Sydney 676$
- Round trip connecting First-class flights: From Hawaii to Sydney 1200$
- Round trip non-connecting First-class flights: From Hawaii to Sydney 2500$
Airlines That Fly First-Class Flights from Hawaii to Sydney
Best and Cheapest Month to Travel from Hawaii to Sydney
To get the best deals on all flights from Hawaii to Sydney, book your flights before 60-65 days before the departure date. Mid-April to June is considered to be the cheapest month where you crack all amazing deals and heavy discounts on all flights from Hawaii to Sydney.
From October to November and February to March is the best time to visit Sydney where you can enjoy pleasant weather and enjoy all the famous local cultures and activities.
Sydney Airports manages 46 domestic flights and 43 international flight destinations in a day. Most of the flights from Hawaii to Sydney have arrived at Sydney international airport. From Sydney Airport, you can book your personal cab or go with public transport. In Sydney, you can find the world’s finest hotels where you make your royal stay.
Sydney is a beautiful city that covers with lush green beauty and sea-side views. Tourists from all around the world love to visit this beautiful destination with their loved ones. Here, you can through with top-most attractions of Sydney, where you must visit while exploring the Sydney
- Sydney opera house: Sydney Opera house is one of the world’s great icons, where you can view the Sydney Opera House is a UNESCO world heritage. This beautiful destination shaped like billowing sails perches on a little finger of land surrounded by water. At this place, you can book Sydney opera Houses guided walking tour.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: The Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of the most visited landmarks. This historic bridge was built in 1932 which is known as the world’s steel arch bridge. This bridge connects the harbor’s north to south shores within a single curve which is rising 134 meters above the river.
- The Rocks: The Rock is the historic area that becomes the first site of European settlement. Rocks Discovery Museum is the place where you explore amazing art galleries.
- Harbor Cruises from Circular Quay: this beautiful destination is home to the ferry terminal where you can enjoy famous cafes and restaurants with live street performances. Here you can enjoy walkways and all nearby spots such as Taronga Park Zoo and Watson Bay.
- Darling Harbour: Darling Harbour is considered to be the best waterfront pedestrian where you can enjoy all local stuff, restaurants, museums, entertainment venues, and amazing exhibitions. This place holds many nearby attractions where tourist loves to view the Sydney zoo, Powerhouse Museum, and the Australian National Maritime Museum.
- Queen Victoria Building: This Romanesque-style Building which is one of the Royal place connected underground famous Town Hall station. This grand sandstone elegant building has the world’s best collection of antiques. Here, you can enjoy light-filled galleries and high-brand shops. This place is amazing for The Tea Room QVB holds a high Tea which is under the Crystal Chandeliers
- The Sydney Tower Eye: This 309 meter high Sydney Tower Eye is the tallest building in the city and one of its best landmarks. Here, you can enjoy high-brand shopping malls, Skywalk and many more places with all the amazing sightseeing views.
- Sydney Beaches: Sydney is well-known for its amazing beaches where tourist loves to come to relax with amazing sunshine views. Here you can go with top beaches where you must visit while exploring Sydney such as Bondi Beach, Bondi to Coogee and Manly
- Hyde Park: Hyde Park is one of the most visited places in Sydney where you spend your quality time with amazing lush green gardens and colorful On the north side of Hyde Park, you can three masterpiece Georgine buildings. Hyde Park Barracks, St. James’ Church is one of the most favorable places for all tourists.