The flight from Ohio to Hawaii destinations takes approximately 8 to 9 hours and covers a distance of 4,448 miles. With first-class flights, you can enjoy comfortable travel with all luxurious in-flight services.
Hawaii is an amazing island which is located in the Southwest USA which becomes one of the most popular tourist places. At this place, most of the tourists love to visit to view the California coastline which is nearer to the northern part of the state.
First-Class Flights from Ohio to Hawaii
- One Way First class Flights: Ohio to Hawaii for as cheap as 518$-550$
- Round Trip First Class Flights: Ohio to Hawaii for as cheap as 1100$-3000$
- Last-minute one way First Class Flights: Ohio to Hawaii for as cheap as 1500$-4500$
- last-minute Round way First Class Flights: Ohio to Hawaii for as cheap as 3000$ -5500$
Cheap Airlines That Fly First Class Flights from Ohio to Hawaii
To fly to Hawaii from Ohio, you have two choices either you prefer connecting flights or direct flights. Endeavour, Hawaiian, Alaska, United Airlines and American Airlines, JetBlue and Delta airlines are the top-most airlines fly to Hawaii with all exclusive on-board as well as off-board services. These airlines offer the best airfares to fly from Ohio to Hawaii destination.
Here, you can go with best airfares for First class flight from Ohio to Hawaii
|Hawaiian Airlines||518- 522$||1100$ - 3000$|
|American Airlines||387$ -515$||400$-2000$|
|JetBlue Airlines||400$- 590$||1000$- 2500$|
|United Airlines||410$- 550$||1200$- 3000$|
|Alaska Airlines||500$- 590$||800$- 2300$|
Cheapest Month to Travel from Ohio to Hawaii
From December to January and mid-April month is considered to be the cheapest month where you find the best cheap airfares to fly. To save more money, pick connecting flights rather than direct flights, connecting flights gives you an amazing offer and heavy discounts on all first-class flights from Ohio to Hawaii.
Best Time To Book Cheap Flights Tickets from LA to Honolulu
To grab all exclusive offers, make sure to book your flights 3 weeks before your departure date. These advanced bookings help you to save more money as compared to last-minute deals. The cold weather is the best season to view from December to February.
Route Information from Ohio to Hawaii
Cincinnati Cinci./N. Kentucky – Hawaii is one of the best routes to fly from Ohio to Hawaii destination. Most of the airlines prefer this route to fly to Hawaii. Due to weather conditions or any other, sometimes airlines go with this another route Cleveland Hopkins Intl - Honolulu or Columbus - Honolulu.
In-Flight Information of First Class Flights from Ohio to Hawaii
The flying time from Ohio to Hawaii is approximately take 9 hours 30 minutes, to make your travel more superior and reliable prefer first-class flights. Here you can go through first-class in-flight services
Arrival Information of Ohio to Hawaii
Honolulu International Airport, Kahului Airport – Kahului, Kona International Airport, Lihue Airport, and Hilo International Airport are all top-most commercial airports in Hawaii. Honolulu International airport is one of the nearest airports to Hawaii. Mostly flights from Ohio to Hawaii take up to 9 hours 31 minutes to land on the Honolulu international airport from Ohio.
Top Attraction in Hawaii
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: This masterpiece place covers a larger area of Hawaii Island where you can view the Volcanoes beauty with all cooled lava. This park gives you thrill experience with Thurston Lava Tube, Devastation Trail, Jagger Museum and Halema’uma’u crater
- Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head State Morock surrounding: This place offers beautiful oceanfront beaches where tourists love to visit to relax and enjoy the sunbath. This place is well-known for its iconic resorts, international brand shopping complexes, world-famous dining, and all entertainment venues.
- Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial: This historic landmark where people come to know more about World War II Valor in Pacific Monument with USS Arizona Memorial.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve: Hanauma Bay is a breath-taking place that is popular for its snorkelers and enjoys the amazing reef natural views.
- Na Pali Coast State Wildnerness Park: This wildness park is located on the Kauai Island where you can view the world’s top-most dramatic coastlines with cliffs. For adventurous sports lovers, this place is perfect to experience the Kalalau trail with its eleven-mile trek including five uttermost beautiful valleys.
- Mauna Kea: Mauna Kea is the highest mountain peak in Hawaii which is considered to be a paradise where people love to climb to 13800 altitudes.
- Maui Ocean Centre: Maui Ocean Centre where you enjoy the marine life and all ecosystem This place is home for more than Pacific Coral species including a bulk variety of fishes. This 75000 gallon opens for visitors to walk through under the underwater tunnel to view the aqua beauty.
- Haleakala National Park: This peak place stands over 10,000 feet to view the beauty of the island and the most iconic sunrise and sunset views. The rest area of this place is covered with a lush green sub-tropical rain forest. This natural beauty is the home for endangered species where tourist loves to enjoy the ranger-led tours.
- Waimea Canyon State Park: Waimea Canyon state park is located on the west side of Kauai Island. This dramatic place offers breath-taking views with canyon stretches above the ten miles including 3,600 feet. This place is famous for its Puu Ka Pele with its several beautiful waterfalls.
- Waipio Valley Lookout: Waipio Valley Lookout covers spectacular coast views and the lush green region’s landscape. At this big island attraction, you can world best Botanical Gardens with Umauna waterfall which well-known for its beauty. Here you can find peace with all-natural surroundings such as Hawaii tropical garden, 442-foot Akaka waterfalls and many more.